Over 40 years together...
For over 40 years we have been operating in the lighting sector, offering to our customers a professional and reliable product and service. The distribution and processing of wires is our core business. Our headquarter is located in Brescia, on an area of over 2500 square meters we have:
- a large warehouse of wires, single and multi-core, standards and specials,
- a latest generation of cable processing machines,
- and equipment to assemble, test and package electrical appliances.
It was 1977 when Mr. Mario Acerbis founded the company and began the production of lamp holders, offering a wide range of made in Italy products. Over the years, ACM has become a leader in the lighting sector. It establishes itself on the national and international market and from a small artisan reality turns into an industry, building a production plant of 2500 square meters covered. In 2001, in order to provide a complete service to its customers and follow the evolution of the market, ACM expands. A new department was created, equipped with the latest generation machinery for cutting and processing cables, single-core and multi-core cables. The close collaboration with the cable producers, the integration of the supply chain and the large warehouse allow us to respond faster to customer requests and reduce delivery times by offering an increasingly complete product. Today ACM offers:
- offers a wide range of cables in PVC, rubber, PUR, FEP, SILICONE, PTFE and special compounds sold in coil or reel,
- custom cables worked according to customer requests: from the assembly of eyelets, faston, standard and special ferrules, tin plating, electro-welding / compacting,
- cabling, with different types of Molex, JST, Techno, Wago, AMP, BM connectors, designed and customized by a team of experts and technicians able to offer the best solution in terms of safety and quality-price ratio,
- cables with die-cast plugs and IEC connectors,
- insulating sheaths in silicone-glass and heat shrinkable, sold both in skeins and cut to size